Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Update

So About Last Week...

I came to camp this summer for my girls last week. I was there for them. I felt it. I knew it. And the best thing--I could totally feel God using me. Last week was my most favorite cabin ever! It was great, but still hard.

So many times in life, we don't know if we're "planting seeds" or not. But, man....it was INCREDIBLE to know that, to feel that. The whole second part of the week, I felt God using me. When questions were asked, answers were said. I wasn't worried about what I said, because I truly felt that God was answering them. He had been preparing me for last Friday night for years. I pulled things from religion classes from college, a few things from highschool, a random book I picked up last week. It reminded me that I need to keep learning and growing. Never stop. Because you'll always use it. Like my great-grandma used to say: "No knowledge is ever wasted."

Yep, Grandma. You were right.

3 comments:

  1. It's so cool to feel that you're fulfilling a God-ordained purpose! Glad you're experiencing that :) Just got your voicemail and it made me miss you lots. Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany, watching you work with your cabin that week was so inspirational for me. The time and thought you put into your devotions and the energy you put into those girls was above and beyond what most do. You're amazing Brit. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i found you again. i am not sure why i haven't been following you, but i am about to. you said i know most of what you have going on with your life right now but it was still good to read about it as well. you did such an awesome job with those girls last week, and i know that you have made a lifelong impact on them.

    ReplyDelete