Wednesday, August 12, 2009

News Blip

Hey friends! I miss youand can't wait to see you all soon!
The News Update:


So, I just got off the phone with Gimbel. She's in Peru, safe & sound. She had kind of a crazy time getting there, (missed her flight from Lima to final destination) but she did finally arrive. She said she can't believe how much Spanish she's already learned and she's loved the clinics they've been running this week. At the base where she's staying there's running water and some electricity, a definite perk. I think she's feeling overwhelmed, but you know our Gimbel--a smile on her face (I could hear it) and she's ready for anything. She says hello and milieu to all.

I'm looking forward to new adventures this next year with you guys.
And I have an idea---Peru anyone?
PS Good Pic Nick!

6 comments:

  1. Excellent news flash, but the picture from photobucket isn't working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! I want to go to Peru! I'll try to save up money. Since I'll probably be working at Starbucks, mmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Gimbel Yeah! Oh man...I can't wait to hear about her experiences there. Britter...it was awesome to hear your voice for a short time, but I must admit that it was TOO short. Soon. Let's talk soon. Milieu. So Much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like the picture was supposed to be part of the update, which has me very curious as to what the news is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, not really. It was just a pic of Brittany from camp...

    ReplyDelete