Sunday, February 15, 2009

Christoffer Clouzet is My Friend




I have a neighbor whose name is Christoffer Clouzet. He's my friend too. He is actually one of the reasons that I am writing this blog.


Many of my close friends blog. We all spend a good amount of quality and quantity time together. But everyone still blogs, reads everyone's blogs, and comments one everyone's blogs. Except me. We spend a lot of our time together and talk about what's going on in our lives. Or least I thought. I started reading some of their blogs and realized what I was missing out on.
There's magic to the written word. Some thoughts and sentiments are best written and not spoken. Sharing through writing offers time for more thought, which in turn gives more meaning to the end product. I'm not sure if I my blog will be up to par with some of my eloquent English major friends or as deep as my philosophical buddies. But I'm going write to be part of my community. To share some of the thoughts I may not have shared at supper or Bible Study. To tell about the little nothings of my day that were important somethings to me. But enough about my blog. I want to get back to my friend Christoffer.

Christoffer is an amazing guy. He is a deep thinker, good listener, and he's funny. He crochets like a rockstar, makes great music mixes, likes almounds, plays fotball like Beckham, and runs faster than Forest.
Christoffer's birthday is this coming Wednesday. AND we're celebrating Stoffer-Style:

Weekend Feb 21-22
Saturday night- Carb Load & a movie
Sunday- 6K on the Biology Trail.

Why we are doing this? Because Chris is that cool! Why am I blogging? Because all my friends are that cool!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Britter! I'm stoked that you're a part of our blogger community!

    Stoffer is pretty rockin...your first post is par with the best! Blog on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So fun! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging community. I'm also stoked that we're treating Chris to a 6k, I'm going to try to beat him. (yeah right)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Wow! That sounds heaps good! Actually, Ben Schnell accidentally commented while signed in as Nick Livanos... so this is Nick Livanos commenting as Ben Schnell. Anyway, let's run our brains out. And our legs off. And then back on again. Boo-yah. Chris-yah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I read Nick's comment and thought "That doesn't sound like Nick." Oh how well we all know each other...

    I didn't really read your blog though, because I heard you read it out loud already, which is even better in my opinion. But I just wanted to electronically affirm your decision to blog.

    ReplyDelete