Sunday, May 24, 2009

J. Jones

10 Things that Epitomize Justin Jones according to Gravy





1. "Bullet Proof Vest"






2. "Things have really, really, really gotten good."









3. Great listener and a good shoulder to cry on








4. Owns the word "Awesome!"









5. Argues really, really, really good with Gimbel








6. Driving Through Vermont at 3 in the Morning








7. Amazing at the Hand-slapping/push-over-the-other- person-game




(No Photo Available)




8. Great at Karaoke



(Sorry, this was the only photo available: He's the guy on the right with the hat.)





9. His Passion for People







10. All this--and he still wants to be
my Friend!






















5 comments:

  1. PS- This is my Birthday Blog to Justin. (Sorry, one date late. I didn't have access to my PC this weekend.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed how he's always beating up Korean kids. Oh snap, did I just write "beating up"?! That's hilarious! I meant to write "tutoring"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to clarify...sometimes I beat Justin at the hand slapping knock the other person over game. BUT on all the other points...you're right on.

    Justin Jones...you are stellar face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gravey. This is a great birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Justin too. I loved his comment on Nick's blog when he said "It takes a big man to return a dress." I actually laughed out loud when I thought of that again today right before I got up to preach.

    ReplyDelete